Partner With Family Care Center For All of Your Mental Health Needs
Find compassionate and highly-trained specialists at Colorado's largest provider of private behavioral health services.
Family Care Center provides numerous services including: counseling, medication management, and many more mental health resources.
Who We Are
- Founded in 2016 by a retired Army Colonel and psychiatrist, Family Care Center (“FCC”) is the largest provider of private behavioral health services in Colorado and is in-network with major insurance carriers
- FCC’s operations are run by the former Chief of Behavioral Health for the US Army
- FCC clinics are structured to provide patients with rapid access to a multidisciplinary staff, including psychiatrists, that deliver patient-centered care guided by outcomes; FCC clinics typically include 15 providers including: psychiatrists, psychiatric NPs/PAs, masters-level therapists, psychologists and transcranial magnetic stimulation (“TMS”) specialists.
- FCC is committed to providing evidence-based behavioral healthcare to members of the local community
- Other key statistics to support FCC’s focus on providing rapid access to evidence-based behavioral healthcare include:
Multidisciplinary Clinical Services:
- Provided by FCC’s psychiatrists and psychiatric NPs and PAs
- Prescribing providers collaborate with therapists to conduct diagnostic assessments and, where appropriate, prescribe medications
- Multidisciplinary team coordination improves the patient experience and optimizes access for new patients
- FCC provides a spectrum of evidence-based individual therapies, including CBT, CPT, EMDR and DBT
- The multidisciplinary staff also offers group therapies, play therapy, family therapy and couples therapy
- FCC uses TMS to augment the care of patients with treatment resistant depression and OCD
- Approximately 1% of all FCC patients receive TMS
- Those that have received TMS experience outstanding clinical outcomes. 75% report a clinically significant positive response